Summer — we all have seen —
A few of us — believed —
A few — the more aspiring
Unquestionably loved ~ Emily Dickinson
Ensalada de Pipirrana is lovely salad from the south of Spain. It’s a refreshing use of the abundance that summer provides.
Recipe Source: The Foods and Wines of Spain
Ensalada de Pipirrana
- 1 cucumber peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 to matoes cut into eighths and then halved
- 1 green pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.